The Kama Sutra can be received from Karma after having sex with her. Reading this book is required for the achievement Literate.
A gift from Karma, the Kama Sutra goddess. The best times of this book are long gone. Most of it is unreadable or washed out. Luckily, you can still decipher some pages.
|Tongue-Twister||Another way to enhance your personality is the repetition of tongue-twisters. If you repeat enough tongue-twisters your pronunciation gets better. Try to repeat the following tongue-twisters at least twenty times:|
|I am a mother pheasant plucker.
I pluck mother pheasants. I am the most pleasant mother pheasant plucker who ever plucked a mother pheasant.
I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit and on the other slitted sheet I sit.
|Train a Parrot to Speak||If a man learns how to train a parrot to speak, he also learns to be patient. If you want to train your parrot successfully, you need to follow those rules:
1. Speak to your parrot as often as possible.
2. You need to have the parrot's attention when you speak. To get its attention, take the parrot in your hand, and keep it in front of your eyes.
|3. Repeat certain words in the context of an action. For example, say "Hello" to greet your parrot.
4. Reward your parrot if it does what you expect it to do.
5. Don't teach your parrot dirty words.
6. If you are a true master, you will be able to teach your parrot to declare your love to your beloved.
|Love positions||At the amorous play there are four embraces of love: "The Swinging Liana", "The Tree Climber", "Sesame and Rice" and "Milk and Water". To execute them correctly read the following descriptions:
"The Tree Climber" Use one foot to stand on the foot of your lover and the other foot to...
(Unfortunately, the rest of the text is unreadable.)
This item and its content is obviously a reference to the real Kama Sutra.